Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Got to be Big Sam that’s why he hasn’t taken any other job
Sick of all this entertaining football scoring goals for fun
I want to go back to the Peter Reid days of lumping it forward to the big man

Will be fucking shit when Pep gets off.

There literally is no one better.

This will probably be an unpopular thing to say on here but for me, City should be balls deep in Rogers as the successor.

He’s annoying as fuck but he knows his stuff and his teams play exciting football.
Raz approves

It's difficult to see where Pep will go. I don't think he will take Juventus but he could be lured back to Barca (they are in shit street). I have always had a sneaking feeling he may eventually take the England job. It's a good time to do so with a new generation of talent. We must try and keep most of his team and perhaps the only way to do this is to go with Torrent and Arteta. I am sure Khaldoon has a solid succession plan in place.

Been saying for ages that he’ll take the England job.

Been saying for ages that he’ll take the England job.
Pep won’t work at national level unless it’s Brazil or Spain and he won’t be doing Spain, the system he plays needs everyone to be good with the ball and buy into his way of play, he won’t have them every day, it would be too hard a job to get long ball merchants to play his way. He will go to Italy probably Juventus as he’s not been there yet.

Pep won’t work at national level unless it’s Brazil or Spain and he won’t be doing Spain, the system he plays needs everyone to be good with the ball and buy into his way of play, he won’t have them every day, it would be too hard a job to get long ball merchants to play his way. He will go to Italy probably Juventus as he’s not been there yet.

He definitely will have this in England.

Most of the young talent coming through play in the top 6 and most of the top 6 play the right style of football for him to coach them into his way.

City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs have the bulk of players, mostly Chelsea and Spurs and they play a highly technical game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.