Atalanta (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a print at home ticket, ever helpful ticket office said "it should come in time" otherwise you can pick it up at ticket office.

What's my chances of the email ticket arriving in time ?

Just bought a print at home ticket, ever helpful ticket office said "it should come in time" otherwise you can pick it up at ticket office.

What's my chances of the email ticket arriving in time ?
The same chances of us winning a PL match with a team consisting entirely of midfielders. ;-)

Haven’t seen any thread covering the ongoing youth game. Currently (87th min) we are down 1-3. We had 9 corners and Atalanta had only 2. Atalanta scored 3 from 4 shots on target, and we scored 1 from 5 shots on target. Familiar pattern? I hope this doesn’t mean much for the upcoming game ;-)

Haven’t seen any thread covering the ongoing youth game. Currently (87th min) we are down 1-3. We had 9 corners and Atalanta had only 2. Atalanta scored 3 from 4 shots on target, and we scored 1 from 5 shots on target. Familiar pattern? I hope this doesn’t mean much for the upcoming game ;-)

The cynical part of me believes that not many people are interested in watching a team we are going to sell, hence the what appears to be apathy surrounding the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.