Worried about the EDS

Cityfan1977

I think that the state on the youth team is a worry.
The U19 team is losing to Atalanta at home I think.

There is nothing on the City app and a little interest among City fans it seems
what is the standard how is Tommy Doyle doing or the young defenders ?

I just worry , Liverpool or United fans can watch there youth teams but nothing on City tv app
where can I watch highlights ?

When you look at Chelsea's academy and ours, if not the whole academy, than at least the 16+ part of the academy is being run pretty badly from what we see on the outside.

There's been 1 decent prospect through, and 1 who's done very well after leaving.

They never win the PL2, u18 league the Youth Cup or do well in Europe. There's no kids doing well in the championship or league 1 on loan like Chelsea have every year, there's almost no players who leave and succeed just below our level.

The people who do watch games constantly bemoan the terrible management of the older teams and the fact they seem to collapse to a defeat every other week suggests something is wrong.

For all the talk of building the best academy in the country, it's not delivering anything. Marquee sales of Sancho, Lopes, Angelino & Matondo suggest they're decent at finding 14/15 year olds and selling them 3 years later for a profit, but the hit rate is very low.

So not really surprised there's no coverage.

Last edited:
I see that they are loosing 1-3 with Garcia and Harwood Bellis there has to bee something wrong with the setup , they are stronger then the 1.team in central defence

When you look at Chelsea's academy and ours, if not the whole academy, than at least the 16+ part of the academy is being run pretty badly from what we see on the outside.

There's been 1 decent prospect through, and 1 who's done very well after leaving.

They never win the PL2, u18 league the Youth Cup or do well in Europe.

There's no kids doing amazingly in the championship or league 1 on loan like Chelsea have every year.

For all the talk of the best academy in the country, it's failing.

That was my thinking to, I find it baffling. After all the money put into it it is the only think that has failed.

Looking through the names on the teamsheet we look like we could be a top team at those levels with talented and/or expensive recruits throughout but the results just don’t bear that out.
Major underachievement going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.