Worried about the EDS

The team that won the last fa youth cup in 2008 had Richards, Boyata, Ben Mee , Ryan McGivern,Vladimar Weiss,Robbie Mak,
Sturridge and Trippier most of them full internationals,
How many International since then ?

Don't want to sound like a grumpy bastard, but unless you're really interested in youth football there's not much point following the youth teams. There's no real pathway to the first team realistically, under the current management.

Don't want to sound like a grumpy bastard, but unless you're really interested in youth football there's not much point following the youth teams. There's no real pathway to the first team realistically, under the current management.

I think that you are spot on, the last wonder boy Braaf i think his name is is talking about leaving and he just turned 17 so what is the point.
Pep has to hold on to Foden and even though it was fun to watch to midfielder play central defence he realy should have given Garcia or H.Bellis a change.
Didnt Tommy Caton play for the first team when he was 16 or something ?

Last edited:
Is Pep reading this forum there is a rumor on twitter about Foden starting , but I am still worried about EDS :-)

Didnt Tommy Caton play for the first team when he was 16 or something ?
Yes.debut v Ctystal Palce August 1979 0-0 draw..He and Corrigan the only' ever presents'over the 42 game 1st Div season.
One of my fav players at the time...was still on apprentice wages at the time of his debut,can remember Shoot magazine doing a feature on him later that season when he signed pro forms and increased his wages to a then huge £400 per week.
1979/80 was not a great season for City.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.