Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Rodri's injury and Foden's red card spoiled it a bit, but we were fantastic when they tired.
These foreign referees wave yellow cards around like confetti, he couldn’t wait to send Foden off.

Then blow me he lets an Atalanta player get away with exactly the same offence a couple of minutes later.

Strange game yet we destroyed them. Defence is a big worry.

Gutted about Rodri & Gutted for Foden he looked real class. A bit giddy at times but he’s desperate to play, so can’t blame him. The red card will do him good although the refs a dick!

We scored x5 goals tonight and so it's both disappointing and frustrating that Foden didnt score tonight

-Nice hattrick by Sterling; shud’ve scored 4.
-Another brace by Aguero. What a goalgetter.
-Atalanta not as poor as the result suggests.
-Foden ok, but what was he thinking making a foul like that at 5-1 with already on a yellow card.

These foreign referees wave yellow cards around like confetti, he couldn’t wait to send Foden off.

Then blow me he lets an Atalanta player get away with exactly the same offence a couple of minutes later.

He had to send him off. First one is debatable, but all in all, I think ref had a good game. Much better than usual CL refs.

Slow start but great performance from 30 mins onwards going forward. Defence is ropey as fuck at times but as long as we score we
Will be ok.

Easy game referee shit for us as usual another injury to a key player and foden will learn from that even though referee was card happy towards us the scumbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.