Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Very good game even though the defense is still a question mark. Foden's first yellow is a joke but he is only 19, learning and has the full support of Pep despite being sent off.

Won 5-1 so fantastic result and never really in doubt.

Brilliant attacking play and team goals and Raz unplayable.

On the whole the ref did ok but fuck me the fussy twat got Fodens first card so wrong it was criminal and to get a red for 2 challenges like that is ridiculous. Of course within minutes they pull someone back and no yellow, go figure?

Shit out of luck again with injuries, cursed.

Now that bad and it is bad. Defensively we are in the shit. Injuries have done for us but the players we are using look shit, nervous and all over the place and i cant see us not losing games if they dont get it sorted and fast.

Conceded first but kept moving the ball quickly, great cross Sterling for Sergio to tap in through the keeper's legs. Raheem won the pen after breaking away and Agüero found the corner. Mahrez slipped De Bruyne in and Foden put it on a plate for Sterling. Phil to Gündoğan, drilled pass for Raz to skip round the defender and smash home. Mahrez' cross right to Raheem to grab his 11 minute hat-trick. Sure Fernandinho will excel again in his natural position but hope Rodri's back soon. Stockport Iniesta did pretty much everything right tonight never deserved two yellows, Agüero 2 goals but Sterling motm, definitely world-class nowadays and I still think he'll get better.
Thanks for that , but we saw it

Btw, I don't think Mendy is good enough for this team. He just doesn't fit with these technically wonderful players. He looked lost few time in defence too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.