A Conversation between players which summed up this team

Didsbury Dave

I couldn’t go tonight due to work commitments so watched it on the telly and I’ve just picked something up which made me proud.

Sterling in his interview, when asked about that chance he missed for the fourth, was honest enough to say “Well I was looking for Riyaad but he wasn’t there” which I thought was a bit odd. Then they showed the replay and even though he was one on one, you could clearly see him looking right twice.

Then, credit to BT Sports, they replayed a conversation in the pitch between Sterling and mahrez as they walked off, laughing. I paraphrase, but Mahrez said “You should have had four”. Sterling says “I was looking for you!”. Mahrez replies “So it’s my fault is it?” And Sterling says “No. but you’re my bro”.

Now if anything sums up this City it’s that. Pep’s probably furious about it, but I thought it was fucking brilliant.

I couldn’t go tonight due to work commitments so watched it on the telly and I’ve just picked something up which made me proud.

Sterling in his interview, when asked about that chance he missed for the fourth, was honest enough to say “Well I was looking for Riyaad but he wasn’t there” which I thought was a bit odd. Then they showed the replay and even though he was one on one, you could clearly see him looking right twice.

Then, credit to BT Sports, they replayed a conversation in the pitch between Sterling and mahrez as they walked off, laughing. I paraphrase, but Mahrez said “You should have had four”. Sterling says “I was looking for you!”. Mahrez replies “So it’s my fault is it?” And Sterling says “No. but you’re my bro”.

Now if anything sums up this City it’s that. Pep’s probably furious about it, but I thought it was fucking brilliant.

If true, Pep will only be furious Mahrez wasn’t there to slot it home

BT coverage has improved ten fold in relation to the blues from its early days. I've even subscribed again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.