The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

We've sunk to a new low.

The City Square band were singing City songs live on the video screens inside the ground, and asking the fans to join in with them

If the person who came up with this idea at the club is reading this, you are a disgrace and an embarrassment. You are making the club and the fans a laughing stock.

BTW. It f***img bombed. Nobody bothered. And we were all cringing through it. I bet you were as well!

We've sunk to a new low.

The City Square band were singing City songs live on the video screens inside the ground, and asking the fans to join in with them

If the person who came up with this idea at the club is reading this, you are a disgrace and an embarrassment. You are making the club and the fans a laughing stock.

BTW. It f***img bombed. Nobody bothered. And we were all cringing through it. I bet you were as well!
They were on a stage in the south stand corner

We've sunk to a new low.

Chill, fucking hell its not the end of the world is it ?

I enjoyed it. I was singing along with quite a few people tonight when they were playing Blue Moon and Na, na, na, nana na!! Didn’t find it cringeworthy at all. It got the atmosphere going and definitely didn’t bomb @jrb.

Some people don't appreciate that the world is not just set up for them ;-)

Reactions: CC1
I enjoyed it. I was singing along with quite a few people tonight when they were playing Blue Moon and Na, na, na, nana na!! Didn’t find it cringeworthy at all. It got the atmosphere going and definitely didn’t bomb @jrb.
Really I felt embarrassed - hate the turn it up to 11 noise - drowns out any chance of the crowd making any noise - it was no surprise there was hardly any noise for first 20 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.