Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

I do think Mendy foul was a yellow to be honest, Dont think he meant to go in and do damage but he was late and his studs were showing on top of going over the ball.
Agree with dying to get the cards out though, The one for KDB and especially Foden was absolutely ridiculous.
I thought Mendys was a yellow - I was also relieved as it was a seemed at full speed similar stretch/lunge like Laportes so feared he was going to get injured again - on the plus it must show he had confidence in his knee

I hope we play them in the final, I know that won’t happen, but fuck everyone else. Atalanta were a refreshing change. Played some nice stuff, and moreover, had no fucking drum!

Proper loud fans tonight and like you said PC played well and no theatrics rolling on the floor etc.
To be fair they needed a result tonight really and they came and had a good go, especially early doors.

Proper loud fans tonight and like you said PC played well and no theatrics rolling on the floor etc.
To be fair they needed a result tonight really and they came and had a good go, especially early doors.

Apart from the one twat at around 80 mins that got Foden sent off by throwing himself on the ground.

Brilliant game really enjoyed it. Well done raz and foden (dont care about the red card at all). Also ginger kev so important t at times with some brilliant interceptions and movement when it was tough in the first half

Really enjoyed that game. Ata, backed by the best set of fans I’ve seen since the night of Napoli and the berserk Cavani goal celebrations, set off like a house on fire. Credit to us that we withstood it and eventually passed em to death. Sterling was fantastic, KDB played well and fuck it I’m just gonna come right out and say it ... Gundog is my new favourite player, thought he was brilliant again tonight.

Really surprised they are bottom of the group with 0 points to be honest.
They sold out their allocation and contributed to a great atmosphere..
Hope they can make the Europa League with 6 points..
A mate of mine who is a big Atlanta fan was there..before the match he sent me a message " to be honest i think your lot will beat us 4-1 or even better"
Think he had a top day out arriving early and he sent me a few pics of the etihad! He managed to get bloody good seats .row C East stand..£25.
Lives in notts but always nipping back to Italy to watch his team.

Foden class. First booking wasn't even a foul.

Sterling on another level although the guy he was up against looked Sunday League.
Nah, that guy was a good footballer. He just happened to be Italian League slow. You have to be both a good footballer and have decent speed to stand a chance against Raz. He didn't and had no chance really

Just caught the highlights. You created an awful lot of situations. Could have been way worse for Atalanta. Too bad Foden showed his inexperience and got a stupid red card.
You will have had a better view than me on tv v in the ground, but I thought the stupid ref was down to the stupid ref?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.