Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Special mention for Ederson! Is he getting better every game or just me.. He is making saves and looking the business and that distribution tonight was pinpoint and very KDB esque..
Our POTS so far. I think he’s starting to become good at absolutely everything. He’s fucking magic!

What a match. Atalanta came to play and their fans were there for the football rather than a line dancing night. Proper stuff. City were scintillating.

A mate of mine who is a big Atlanta fan was there..before the match he sent me a message " to be honest i think your lot will beat us 4-1 or even better"
Think he had a top day out arriving early and he sent me a few pics of the etihad! He managed to get bloody good seats .row C East stand..£25.
Lives in notts but always nipping back to Italy to watch his team.
Glad your mate enjoyed it DHDI.
I took my son tonight, he's got an interest in football but like teenagers today he occupies his time with stuff I can't get my head around.. haha.. We were in the opposite stand, CB3. He had a great time and I must admit I enjoyed having the opportunity to do a bit of bonding with him..
All in all a great night all round.

If the player wouldn't have feallen on the deck 5 secs after Phil had touched his arm he would not have got the yellow though mate.

I was there Barcon, it's Champions League referees we'reuup against. Like I said 2 very soft yellows but both were bookings so he had to go.
Pep's on my TV now saying the same.

I was there Barcon, it's Champions League referees we'reuup against. Like I said 2 very soft yellows but both were bookings so he had to go.
Pep's on my TV now saying the same.

Fair enough mate. I don't think it was a yellow personally.
P.S, I'm surprised Pep said that as he was doing his fruit at the fourth official when the red came out.

A lesson for Phil when it doesn't really matter. A good education really.

I thought he was absolutely outstanding tonight. So many good performers. Gundog was very good too. Really excellent game. Atalanta were good going forward but left themselves wide open. They played an almost suicidal high line in the 2nd half, but they had to. They had to try and win the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.