The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

It seems like the more we ask and beg the club to cut the cheese, the more they do it, and continue to do it.

I get some of it. I don't get some of it. For the younger crowds and kids, some is great. For me, I take it like pop music. Some, I ignore. Some, I enjoy. As long as the game has 11 blokes or women on either side battling for an inflated sack of air, then I won't go too Victor Meldrew.

Get the blue moon off the screen!
Surely we can afford a lit up inflatable blue moon by the half way line, with Hugh Ferris perched from a moon hole, sporting a foam finger, in a daft t-shirt that he catches from a cannon fired from the south stand, all cheering the piped verse of "Garlic bread?!" Commentary will be provided by Chappy, who will be perched over a large swimming pool of inflatable blue and white ducks - and facepainters dressed as Team Shark will try to paint his arms in the 1999 away shirt design. Alan, if his new Chinese identity allows it, will be present at half-time to receive a golden 10% off voucher at the kiosks of the third tier, only.

Not really for me but I remember when we played Hamburg away in the UEFA Cup Quarter Final in 2009 they had a makeshift stage on the pitch and a band playing shitty rock songs right in front of their ultras section before the game kicked off. The Hamburg fans lapped it up a lot more than ours did last night! They seem to be more accepting of this cheesy shit on the continent.

We are getting a little more 'genteel'. I was chastised last night for calling one of theirs a diving bastard after he had been uprooted. It was a foul, I was told. Yeah, I know it was a foul, but I ain't gonna shout Yer dirty fucking sky blue bastard. Get 'im booked ref!

If the club is reading this,It was cringey as fuck and no place at the football ,especially right before the lads walked out..It was dogshit,whichever new age ,football bantering ,soccer am loving twat at the club thought this would be a great idea to rev up the crowd seriously needs to have a word.
Found myself sliding down my seat .
Awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.