United (h) 7th December

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
It's been a while since I last bought a ticket through BM, although I've done so on several occasions.

I'll be in town for the weekend of the derby, and if anyone has a surplus ticket for sale I would like to hear from them ASAP; I don't remember the last time I saw a derby (probably not since I held season tickets at Maine Road) so this would be very special if I'm able to attend.

Thank you all!

What does the ticket bundle refer to?

MANCHESTER CITY V MANCHESTER UNITED
07/12/2019 15:00 | Premier League
Ticket Info: Now on sale to Cityzens Matchday members that have previously attended three fixtures at the Etihad Stadium. One ticket per supporter. This fixture is NOT included in the ticket bundle.

Bit of a problem for me, last season I bought tickets for the derby for two friends, that were coming over from Verona (they always look after me when I go over there) but unfortunately they couldn't come due to a family bereavement.

One of them messaged me earlier to say they had booked flights and hotel for this year's derby, and asked how much the match tickets would be. Now we all know they were sold out months ago, but these lads, Alessandro and Glauco, didn't.

I'm after two tickets, preferably in the South Stand Level 1 (I am in 115) but anywhere will do, so I can repay the hospitality they always show me. There's always people cannot make it, holidays, work etc. so I've got the begging bowl out to try and get a couple of adult tickets for my friends.

Just for information, I have a season ticket in 115, I'm genuine, and so is this, I'm more than happy for you to meet the guys to see for yourselves, if you want to.

I'll have 3 available for this game as we can't make it. Travel pal on holiday and kick off time change has seen to it. Fuming. The latest fixture change update is further proof fans don't matter.

102, Row B, 3 adults together. I'll get e tix from the club asap. Unsure how to price these. It is THE game of the season, pissed off to be missing it.

Sold many times before on here.

I'll have 3 available for this game as we can't make it. Travel pal on holiday and kick off time change has seen to it. Fuming. The latest fixture change update is further proof fans don't matter.

102, Row B, 3 adults together. I'll get e tix from the club asap. Unsure how to price these. It is THE game of the season, pissed off to be missing it.

Sold many times before on here.

Had a zillion people for these...not unexpected.

Right, spoke to the nice people in the ticket office. No e tickets until match week.

This is up to the buyer. I'll need paying to secure them. You can meet me at my seat on Saturday to check me out and confirm non-nutter status. Can't vouch for my mate... 102 B 37, 38, 39.

Either I'll send you the e tickets when they become available or I'll mail you the Seasoncards on trust after the Chelsea game...or hand them to you at that match. I think that's not unreasonable.

Cat A is 58. So, that's the price plus a pint for each ticket. First to agree, they are yours.

Michael.

Had a zillion people for these...not unexpected.

Right, spoke to the nice people in the ticket office. No e tickets until match week.

This is up to the buyer. I'll need paying to secure them. You can meet me at my seat on Saturday to check me out and confirm non-nutter status. Can't vouch for my mate... 102 B 37, 38, 39.

Either I'll send you the e tickets when they become available or I'll mail you the Seasoncards on trust after the Chelsea game...or hand them to you at that match. I think that's not unreasonable.

Cat A is 58. So, that's the price plus a pint for each ticket. First to agree, they are yours.

Michael.

Sold. Thanks.

I’m after a ticket for the Utd game if anyone has any!

used the BM forum before and ex season ticket holder. Had to give it up due to work commitments but got that weekend off thankfully. If anyone has one Going it’d be much appreciated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.