Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Well, I think everyone had nice time in Manchester, enjoyed beer and visited your top spot. Unfortunately we arrived quite late around 5pm so we had really no more time than having a pint and a fish & chips at Piccadilly Tavern before going to the stadium. We enjoyed very much the walk back to piccadilly from Eithad along a small canal with some
really lovely and pictoresque neighborhood. Some mates staying two nights could enjoy your town more extesively and liked it very much.
Glad you had a good time, I wouldn’t live anywhere else, love the place, you need a good few days to really get a feel for the place

Glad you had a good time, I wouldn’t live anywhere else, love the place, you need a good few days to really get a feel for the place

Paul67 - glad you had a decent time here in Mcr. I know you are Bergamo-based but Do you have any tips when visiting Milan at the return fixture in a couple of weeks ? Any specific bars, places to visit etc. 4 of us are staying Tuesday to Thursday in the Navigli area?

Thanks in advance

Paul67 - glad you had a decent time here in Mcr. I know you are Bergamo-based but Do you have any tips when visiting Milan at the return fixture in a couple of weeks ? Any specific bars, places to visit etc. 4 of us are staying Tuesday to Thursday in the Navigli area?
Thanks in advance
Hi, Navigli area is the best place to be for nightlife, pubs, restaurants so you picked up the right spot. Being from Bergamo, I'm not able to give you any specific hint on bars/restaurants but for sure I would recommend, further than visiting the traditional top tourist spots (Duomo, La Scala, Via Montenapoleone, Castello Sforzesco) to give a stroll through the newest part of the town around Porta Garibaldi station and Porta Nuova with its new architectonically shaped skyscrapers and the loads of fashion boutiques and shops of Corso Como.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.