Match Thread | Man City vs Aston Villa (26/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really understand the checking of the second goal, Sterling wasn't offside when KDB hit it, he didn't touch it, Silva wasn't offside even if he did touch it. It's useless.

For crying out loud, he is playing well today, he handled Salah really well last year. He can do it again...not exactly rocket science.
I disagree, I don’t think he played particularly well today, and hasn’t recently. He is still getting back up to full fitness, no doubt, so I reserve full judgement (hence why I said he makes me nervous for the Liverpool match and nothing more).

But it’s not rocket science to know past performances are not indicative of future returns, especially in the case of human endeavour. It’s very odd to call a pretty logical statement—recent form is a *better* indicator of how a player may play in two weeks than one performance a year ago—“daft.”

I will leave it at that, though, because you’ll obviously not change your position and we shouldn’t pollute the thread with silly disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.