Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good excuse to give him a rest I guess. Was brilliant apart from the red

Great performance spoilt by one moment of madness.
Not a great decision from him, to be sure, but Scott couldn’t wait to give a second yellow to him for an offence equal or lesser to three Grealish committed after receiving his yellow.

Inept or corrupt, I leave that to each blue to decide.

Not a great decision from him, to be sure, but Scott couldn’t wait to give a second yellow to him for an offence equal or lesser to three Grealish committed after receiving his yellow.

Inept or corrupt, I leave that to each blue to decide.
We have had a ton of questionable decicions against us but this isn't one of them.
The player was breaking. Clear yellow. Not the case with the Grealish foul.
In any case. Fernandinho knows better than anybody that we won't be given a break.

We have had a ton of questionable decicions against us but this isn't one of them.
The player was breaking. Clear yellow. Not the case with the Grealish foul.
In any case. Fernandinho knows better than anybody that we won't be given a break.
My point wasn’t whether it was a second yellow for Dinho, my point was that Grealish committed three separate fouls after receiving his yellow, any of which could have been a second yellow but weren’t.

Again, it is a matter of difference of application for our players and opposition players. But we should probably take that discussion to the Referee/Officials Thread.

I would like to see Fernandinho birth certificate I’m not convinced he is as old as everyone makes out. Fantastic today was never a booking the second one and the ref had a poor game today.

My point wasn’t whether it was a second yellow for Dinho, my point was that Grealish committed three separate fouls after receiving his yellow, any of which could have been a second yellow but weren’t.

Again, it is a matter of difference of application for our players and opposition players.
Does the ban come into force the next game (League Cup) or next Prem game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.