Referee/Officials Thread 2019/20

VAR works in the MLS, it worked at the world cup. These bent fuckers want it to fail, because they have been making so much money from the bookies and anything that would reduce that cash cow will be undermined.

It was very noticable on Saturday how much the ref was interfering with play, getting in the passing lanes etc, he always appeared to be in front on the ball when we were attacking.
It was so bloody obvious! David Silva must be effing Fed up of it now as it's often centered around his area of the pitch...watching the 2nd half of the game back again I swear I saw DS throw his arm out in anger and frustration(as if to say eff off!! )as the ref again blocked his passing line..it's one thing being marked by the opponent ..but having a ref tracking you as well is a bit much.....and it's happening more and more...the ref in the Brighton cup semi final last season was prob the best at it..again targeting Silva. ..at least he didn't butcher him like Arsenal did at Wembley a few years baaach.

I used to think they didn't have the brain to be able to anticipate things like this but I think they've had coaching.... rarely happens with other teams.
Noticed it over the past year now...and it's def something coached..to interfere with the best midfield in world football takes some bloody doing....

It was so bloody obvious! David Silva must be effing Fed up of it now as it's often centered around his area of the pitch...watching the 2nd half of the game back again I swear I saw DS throw his arm out in anger and frustration(as if to say eff off!! )as the ref again blocked his passing line..it's one thing being marked by the opponent ..but having a ref tracking you as well is a bit much.....and it's happening more and more...the ref in the Brighton cup semi final last season was prob the best at it..again targeting Silva. ..at least he didn't butcher him like Arsenal did at Wembley a few years baaach.
Not just Silva's position. When Gundy plays as DM his passing range is squeezed by the ref constantly getting in the way of the quick outlet ball.

Do you think that Attwell for instance made a clear and obvious mistake when not awarding James a penalty. And then the VAR official watching on screen from many angles, decided it was a huge mistake. Or something other was at play, you seem to argue the folly of people thinking there may be a huge conspiracy. What other explanation other than some form of corruption could there be to overrule the ref , for a something that clearly did not happen.
I can't understand how people think there couldn't possibly be any corruption in the game when the past tells us that it has happened, quite often.

It's because the Linesman isn't on that side of the pitch so the referee always stays to the left of the attacking third. Annoying as fuck to see but that's the reason behind it as far as i'm aware @richardtheref may be able to confirm?
Not buying it.

I have seen referee's standing in the centre of the pitch diagonally between the DM and wide players, then move up and down the centre line to close the angles and prevent quick outlet balls. I can't believe it isn't on purpose. Dean, Alty and Oliver are always doing it, and if you watch closely you will see them looking at the angles and moving into the worst possible position.

I can't understand how people think there couldn't possibly be any corruption in the game when the past tells us that it has happened, quite often.
Billy Meredith Don Revie bruce grobbelar fash the bash and han segers like this post....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.