Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

I had a feeling pre-match and hoped the occasion wouldn't get the better of him, and he might exit à la Phil on Saturday, but he delivered a very accomplished performance. To think he's only 19 makes yer wonder what he'll be like when he's, say 23! I've seen a fair bit of him over the road but last night was as good as I've seen him play!

He actually only turned 18 a couple of weeks ago!

Who else is coming through for the younger age groups that has stand out fantastic ability.

Apart from the obvious one in Harwood-Bellis, I really like the look of Cole Palmer and Liam Delap from the U18’s. Palmer played last night for the EDS but Delap is injured at the moment.

Apart from the obvious one in Harwood-Bellis, I really like the look of Cole Palmer and Liam Delap from the U18’s. Palmer played last night for the EDS but Delap is injured at the moment.

I can second this. Cole Palmer reminds me of Nasri, without the negative bits of course! Ha. He just glides past people and creates so, so much. Delap is just a fucking great, bull-dozing complete #9.

We've got a really good u18s at the moment. I know we always do, but this side seems particularly impressive.

Just seen his interview on FB City site. What an articulate well balanced lad. Credit to his family and the club. Doyle Pardoe legacy does us proud!
Yes, good interview that. nice to hear him saying over and over about working hard and learning. Good luck to the lad. Makes me feel old though thinking I used to watch his Grandads at Maine Road !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.