Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

When i used to buy our shirts the only number i would put on the back was DOYLE No.4 , he's my all time favourite City player and to see one of his family a couple of generations further down the line and make a superb debut showing all the tenacity of his grandad then it really warms the heart and puts into perspective what being a blue really is.
Sentimental shite maybe , but lads like Foden and Doyle if they get the chance will out fight any opponent because they genuinely are "on of our own" over to you Pep , make these lads world beaters.

I can second this. Cole Palmer reminds me of Nasri, without the negative bits of course! Ha. He just glides past people and creates so, so much. Delap is just a fucking great, bull-dozing complete #9.

We've got a really good u18s at the moment. I know we always do, but this side seems particularly impressive.

I think Palmer, Alex Robertson and Morgan Rogers are potentially as first team midfielders - your Palmer/Nasri comparison is a decent one, while I think Rogers has the stature and skillet to develop into a Yaya Toure-type midfielder, if he takes the step back.

I think Palmer, Alex Robertson and Morgan Rogers are potentially as first team midfielders - your Palmer/Nasri comparison is a decent one, while I think Rogers has the stature and skillet to develop into a Yaya Toure-type midfielder, if he takes the step back.

Joe Hodge (injured at present) is another likely lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.