United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read much on the game last night except that the wonder boy mirrored Ronaldo's free kick style. I have had a look and I am sure that the free kick hit a defenders head and caused the ball to dip the way it did. Or am I biased?

I have not read much on the game last night except that the wonder boy mirrored Ronaldo's free kick style. I have had a look and I am sure that the free kick hit a defenders head and caused the ball to dip the way it did. Or am I biased?
You are biased, but that doesn’t mean you are incorrect. ;-)

Them & Palace have been top of the Penalties list for last couple of seasons, can only assume Zaha wins the majority of them for Palace.

People always point to our lack of penalties, I think it's our style of play which doesn't involve much headless running into the box and looking for contact as to why we receive so few for the amount of possession we have, although I still think we are hard done to by the referees to a certain extent.

You must of missed the 3 balant ones this season, we should be on 5.

At 1st I also thought it took a deflection of the defender but having looked at other angles I dont think it Did.

In all honesty it was a great free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.