Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are footing the bill for his treatment and then he is going to bugger off? Tot up the full cost of treatment and wages since his injury happened and stick that on top of any transfer fee.
He might go, he might stay. I don’t know for sure, I doubt anybody does bar those in his close circle. My guess would be he’s going though.
He’s under contract with us as it stands and that means we pay his wages and do everything possible to help him regain fitness. None of that will have any bearing on his transfer fee.

Again,how much Hazard went for in the same circumstances 120m,85m is a total pisstake so they can get fucked
Hazard was a 'galactico' signing.
Sane isn't yet the finished article.
Can't really compare the two

Hazard was considered one of the best players in the world at that time though whilst Sane isn’t even in the best 5 at City.
Lads got loads of potential and in a perfect world he’d stay. Had we sold him the summer just gone before his injury then 100+ would have been an achievable price. Would be surprised if it got near that now so 85 doesn’t seem far off.
Either way I don’t see him in a City shirt again which is a shame.
His age and potential goes in our favour,he has proved himself in the centurians season and he actually contributed a fair amount last season in goals and assists,i really want him to stay but if he goes nothing short of 100m pounds will do,that is down 30m what we put on him in the summer

So we are footing the bill for his treatment and then he is going to bugger off? Tot up the full cost of treatment and wages since his injury happened and stick that on top of any transfer fee.

Were footing the bill for his treatment because he got injured representing us and still contracted to us.

This is his fourth year with us and if we add his fee and wages together we will still probably make a profit. Lets not make out were being hard done by here.

Mate. He's having his picture taken with a few strangers, one of which is a stuffed toy. He looks happier than I would.
It's up to you what you see. I see a guy who is halfway out the door.
I hope he stays, but if he does then I'm not sure I will ever hold him in the high regard I did before "transfer-gate" saga started.
All the evidence points to a guy who doesn't want to be at city anymore.
If people see (hope) differently, then carry on.

It's up to you what you see. I see a guy who is halfway out the door.
I hope he stays, but if he does then I'm not sure I will ever hold him in the high regard I did before "transfer-gate" saga started.
All the evidence points to a guy who doesn't want to be at city anymore.
If people see (hope) differently, then carry on.
Why would you not hold him in high regard? he has said nothing,it's all come from bayern,he has done what all footballers do when negotiating a new deal,say nothing until it's done,none of our players talk during that time,why would expect him to do anything different? he hasn't done anything wrong so far,he said at the brighton game he is very happy here

Why would you not hold him in high regard? he has said nothing,it's all come from bayern,he has done what all footballers do when negotiating a new deal,say nothing until it's done,none of our players talk during that time,why would expect him to do anything different? he hasn't done anything wrong so far,he said at the brighton game he is very happy here
I know what you are saying Karen. But the shades of Milner are very similar.
If it looks, speaks and walks like a duck, it is a duck.
We are both old enough to understand the contract game that is played by players and clubs. There is a dance that is played out and if it's not going the right way then you get a feeling from the information released from either party.
All the evidence is pointing to a guy that wants out, and that's ok. But if he stays I don't believe it's because of the project or the staff or the fans, it's for one thing only.

So happy that his people including his mother have been in negotiations with Bayern for over 6 months.

He has no intention of staying and will probably leave in January, but at the very latest next summer.

I am gutted he is going, the guy is a world star in the making and it will cost City a lot of money to get a replacement and if we manage to get a player of the same quality it will be some achievement by Tixki and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.