Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would prefer him to stay as I don’t like losing players we wish to keep.

but if (he wants to join the German rags and) we sell him, I hope we pop across the (German) road and being Sancho back.

Again,how much Hazard went for in the same circumstances 120m,85m is a total pisstake so they can get fucked
It's all hypotheticals obviously, but Hoeness is right, 85m would get it done. Leroy's contract would be up in 12 months (the article talks about a move in the summer, not Jan) and he's shown no inclination to renew it. What we need to hope for is that he gets healthy enough to play a few games this season and then tears it up at the Euros because right now there are no other bidders, no other clubs have seriously been linked, and we have no leverage. Not a single person who has been paying attention to our business thinks we're actually going to let him walk for free, and we have no other options. Just sell him for 85 and move on. Also the Hazard comparison is wishful thinking at best.

So happy that his people including his mother have been in negotiations with Bayern for over 6 months.

He has no intention of staying and will probably leave in January, but at the very latest next summer.

I am gutted he is going, the guy is a world star in the making and it will cost City a lot of money to get a replacement and if we manage to get a player of the same quality it will be some achievement by Tixki and Co.
His mum wants him home,that doesn't mean to say he is going to do it,his partner and baby want to stay here,you speak in facts when you don't know any more than anyone else

I know what you are saying Karen. But the shades of Milner are very similar.
If it looks, speaks and walks like a duck, it is a duck.
We are both old enough to understand the contract game that is played by players and clubs. There is a dance that is played out and if it's not going the right way then you get a feeling from the information released from either party.
All the evidence is pointing to a guy that wants out, and that's ok. But if he stays I don't believe it's because of the project or the staff or the fans, it's for one thing only.
Milner kept talking so very different,if he stays he will be on the going rate and what we think he is worth,he won't be taking us for a ride like the rag players,he has always said he is happy here,the chance to be the next wave with the others his age is not to be sniffed at,if he really wanted out he would have made serious waves in the summer and he didn't,i'm uncomfortable with hanging the lad

His mum wants him home? where have these facts come from, Mummy wants a big, fat pay day as does Leroy.

His mum wants him home,that doesn't mean to say he is going to do it,his partner and baby want to stay here,you speak in facts when you don't know any more than anyone else
So just to be sure, your take on the situation is that Leroy's mother has been negotiating on his behalf with Bayern Munich for six months in a deal potentially worth millions and millions of Euros, solely because she wants him to move home, and he's actually given her no indication that he wants the move?

Milner kept talking so very different,if he stays he will be on the going rate and what we think he is worth,he won't be taking us for a ride like the rag players,he has always said he is happy here,the chance to be the next wave with the others his age is not to be sniffed at,if he really wanted out he would have made serious waves in the summer and he didn't,i'm uncomfortable with hanging the lad
Very very big difference between Sane and the rag players. They were oldish / coming to then end of their career players they were desperate to sign. Sane is a kid with the potential to be the best in the world, so maybe we might throw big money at him playing the long term. If not he goes and we move on. Like someone else said, use that money and bring Sancho back. Really young, super talented, English, fits the profile of what we normally go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.