Southampton (H) Post-Match Thread

Mason is a cheat, but no different to the rest of the PiGMOL twats. If we win the league, we all know it will be despite the bent authorities that run the game, not because of them. If the bin dippers win it, on the other hand...

Looking forward to next week, hopefully Pep's obvious anger will inspire the team.

giphy.gif

Haha! Excellent…

I don't care about the Liverpool result as much as I should do. Just extremely happy with the three points, even though I was sure about it the moment they scored. Only question in my mind was when will we score the winner. Kyle most unlikely scorer, but had a feeling Angelino will have a say in it.

Thought we were brilliantly today in tempo ball movement and bloody mindedness to win that game! Teams turn up at our place with one tactic park the bus and dont leave there penalty area glad they got what they deserve! Nowt!

I dont even get angry with referees now because I expect them to be bias cheating k@unts so I dont waste my energy on them, all my energy goes into supporting our team.

Last edited:
Finally got it done after much huffing and puffing. Sterling was really poor today , the worst amongst a lot of average performances . But fucking hell corners? What the fuck is the point? Surely pep can come up with something better than what the teams producing. Never look like scoring from them and when we concede a corner we look really vunerable. Need to do much better next weekend.

Love the fight we showed to stay in it, and loved the goals to go ahead...but I can't help but feel like that pretty shit? None of Raheem, KDB, or Bernardo are playing particularly well at the moment, and David is a little hit or miss at his age. Between all of it, we just look a bit out of sorts. Very happy to get the points but we need to be much better at Anfield.

Got to agree with that.

Been a strange season to this point, we have played well in flashes but have looked out of sorts at the same time.

For those you mention Liverpool should present an opportunity, after all Liverpool wont be sticking 11 behind the ball next weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.