Southampton (H) Post-Match Thread

On top of a woeful performance Mason twice got in the way of our build up play. Either he's too slow or it was very deliberate. Astonishingly he was tearing around the place when we went in front. I can't imagine where he suddenly got a boost of energy from!

On top of a woeful performance Mason twice got in the way of our build up play. Either he's too slow or it was very deliberate. Astonishingly he was tearing around the place when we went in front. I can't imagine where he suddenly got a boost of energy from!

Yeah I noticed the fat twat was getting in the way on fucking purpose.

What was going on with the southampton wall for our free kick that came from the backpass? It looked like it was about 5 yds away.
It was only five yards away.
I was level with it and it was two yards beyond the penalty spot, therefore they should have been two yards within the six yard box.
PiGMOB mafia at work again today, nothing to see here

That pressure was brought about because of Edersons clanger giving them a lead. He shouldn’t be giving goals away like that

spot on exactly

some other people already coming out with the excuses for next week like bent decisons and refs next weekend! - pathetic

If we play liewe did today we could lose...play to our very best and we could easily win
As per usual you weren’t there, but you always find the time to have a pop at City fans.

the ref was a fucking cheat, the game is bent, and the ****s who moan about their own fans should really do one

Very difficult game but we played well, I agree with Pep about that. The final pass was missing or we were a bit unlucky with all those blocked shots and defelections but the team showed character once again. Proud with the lads.

What a game from Kyle. Is the England manager watching?

No it isn't,we have done that before,plenty of times
No way have city scored that many 94 minute winners . Granted we scored late for the title win but they are getting lucky virtually every week .dont forget last season it was only because of a monumental end to the season that we actually won the title . The luck what they had last season with it being own goals and hardly any injuries and dodgy decisions which did us both games against them in the champions league which people seem to forget so don’t say we have been as lucky as they have because we haven’t simple as that .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.