#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Believe me guys and girls they will not get rid until summer at the earliest, not a chance, they have made there bed and now have to lie in it.

They uh... created some chances?

It was very very windy too, that couldn't have helped. Looked like a fluke. And the ref missed a pen, i'm sure of it. Possibly two.

I personally think they haven't got the finances to bin him off and get some other mug in who will want a further half a billion £ to put their own stamp on the team..

They have just paid off the Chosen 1, must still be monthly direct debiting the Tactical Turtle and the Not So Special 1 must be on a eye-watering pay off..

All this notwithstanding the new contracts given to..

The Doughnut Thief
Rashy
The Dabber
Not so Young
Stan
Martial
Beanz Beanz Beanz
Mata
Linda Loff
I'm not a Footballer, I'm winging it... Fred
and a few others no doubt...

New signings..
Slabhead
Obi Wan
Tom Daley

They haven't got enough money to pay the f"kin roofer ffs..

The Glazers, bless 'em are bleeding the cash cow dry..

Ole's position is secure, he's hit a few bumps on the road but has knitted the bunch mentioned above into a well drilled, compact unit who are playing the United way....

Hang on a minute..... Oh my sides.. Haha!

Look. Theres a decent chance the teams above them from 4th down will all lose their remaining 10 games. Then all united need to do is draw at least 7 of them and will be level with 4th. Surely 7 penalties would be the minimum expectation.

I don't think we need to waste too much time on trying to keep OGS in post as it won't matter who is managing the shower of shite they have as a 'squad'.

They could have Pep assisted by Klopp and they'd still stink the place out.

Good, isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.