Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How times have changed. United losing to Bournemouth would have been top billing in years gone by yet now it’s left until the end because it’s simply not a shock anymore. Would never have dreamt of them being this irrelevant, it’s amazing.

I see the media are slowly rolling out the Liverpool unbeaten in 28 games line.

Why wouldn’t they? It’s a phenomenal record. The fact they’ve won nothing despite that run is an even bigger compliment to us.

How times have changed. United losing to Bournemouth would have been top billing in years gone by yet now it’s left until the end because it’s simply not a shock anymore. Would never have dreamt of them being this irrelevant, it’s amazing.

Why wouldn’t they? It’s a phenomenal record. The fact they’ve won nothing despite that run is an even bigger compliment to us.
My point was the media wanted them to beat our 18 game unbeaten run so badly that they all took their focus off actually winning the next match as it was all about beating a record set by us.
The same is being said about this 28 game unbeaten run, all the focus and talk is about that.
Means nish to me if you don't back it up winning the league.

shame we did 30 between the end of 16/17 and 17/18.

Lots of quips from Lineker last night on account of Wrighty going on I'm a celebrity Get me out of here. Hidden words and phrases in the post match analysis. Only Lineker and Wrighty seemed to be in on it, Wrighty was pissing himself. Shearer, didn't understand what was so funny. God he's thick

Dych's gruff voice sounded almost dulcet compared with the female match commentators strident grating tones. I am sure they sound quite normal in normal speech.

Alex Scott and Gabbie Logan always sound ok and Alex could whisper in my ear anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.