Amazon order picked up by someone else

liamctid

Could anyone give some advice on this?

Last week I ordered a watch through Amazon which was delivered on Friday.

I live in a block of apartments and I've had it before when I've had something delivered that instead of a card being left in my postbox they let someone in the building sign for it, the building is part of a private Facebook group where people will post things like "Flat 322 I have your parcel, I'll be in today from 7pm if you want to get it."

I could see on Friday that at around midday it was delivered and "Parcel was handed to resident." I was at my parents on Friday and was out at the match all day on Saturday so I only checked the postbox on Sunday morning, nothing there regarding a card or a note from a resident. So I posted on the Facebook group but not heard anything.

It's a £15 watch, I'm hardly gonna lose any sleep if I never see it but obviously a bit of a concern if someone who lives in my building is being a bit of a twat. However the last thing I want to do is be called a grass.

Has anyone else ever had this before and if so what did you do?

Look forward to the obligatory "Just been given a cheap watch" thread which will mirror this one.

Could anyone give some advice on this?

Last week I ordered a watch through Amazon which was delivered on Friday.

I live in a block of apartments and I've had it before when I've had something delivered that instead of a card being left in my postbox they let someone in the building sign for it, the building is part of a private Facebook group where people will post things like "Flat 322 I have your parcel, I'll be in today from 7pm if you want to get it."

I could see on Friday that at around midday it was delivered and "Parcel was handed to resident." I was at my parents on Friday and was out at the match all day on Saturday so I only checked the postbox on Sunday morning, nothing there regarding a card or a note from a resident. So I posted on the Facebook group but not heard anything.

It's a £15 watch, I'm hardly gonna lose any sleep if I never see it but obviously a bit of a concern if someone who lives in my building is being a bit of a twat. However the last thing I want to do is be called a grass.

Has anyone else ever had this before and if so what did you do?

Look forward to the obligatory "Just been given a cheap watch" thread which will mirror this one.
Give it time it’s only a couple of days. The person receiving the watch might have had a busy weekend as well.

On the face of it it looks like it's ticked you off bud, but I second all the other advice on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.