Atalanta (A) CL Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A journey of a 1000 miles and all that....
Yeah that's true. Although I don't think he'll start, he definitely has a good chance of making the bench with our current injury situation.

If we go weak and lose, then that puts pressure later in the year when we could be resting key players. Playing Wed and Sun is no biggy
I disagree we will top that league no problem even if we loose Wednesday see last season's champions league and look how many the finalists both lost in the group stage, a loss on Sunday and we are fucked and puts us under pressure for every game of the season not just later in the year

I disagree we will top that league no problem even if we loose Wednesday see last season's champions league and look how many the finalists both lost in the group stage, a loss on Sunday and we are fucked and puts us under pressure for every game of the season not just later in the year
No probs. Let's win both games, jobs a goodun

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Otamendi Angelino
Bernardo Gundogan Foden
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

I think he'll rest KDB and Aguero for Sunday, and sub Sterling after an hour.

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Otamendi Angelino
Bernardo Gundogan Foden
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

I think he'll rest KDB and Aguero for Sunday, and sub Sterling after an hour.
I’m not sure what Angelino’s issue was, but if unavailable I think I’d get some much needed time in Mendy’s legs. Otherwise it might be Walker on the right and Cancelo on the left.

I’d like to give KDB, Sterling and Bernardo a rest, because any of them getting a muscle injury at this point is a killer, but then we start to get pretty light!

Regardless, I’d be emphasizing Sunday over this game 100%, so if he feels like he has to play the big names, I’d give them 55-65 mins MAX and get them off, regardless of score at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.