Skechers shoes.

BlueMoonRisin’

On reading a comment from @shevtheblue, it got me thinking.

Sketchers shoes/trainers are definitely not street cred to youngsters, but being mid 50s, I'm no youngster. Bought my first pair in April from Italy. A pair of blueish grey suede boots. Probably the most comfortable boots I've ever worn.

Memory foam insoles and soft rubber soles. They look decent tbh.

Do you wear Sketchers. if not why not?

I wear them for golf and the memory foams for work. The laces keep bloody snapping though

On reading a comment from @shevtheblue, it got me thinking.

Sketchers shoes/trainers are definitely not street cred to youngsters, but being mid 50s, I'm no youngster. Bought my first pair in April from Italy. A pair of blueish grey suede boots. Probably the most comfortable boots I've ever worn.

Memory foam insoles and soft rubber soles. They look decent tbh.

Do you wear Sketchers. if not why not?
FFS i thought that comment had sneaked through the cracks and you go and create a fucking thread :D

I have had about 4 pairs of Skechers, i first bought them for the gym as they were so light but ended up wearing them every day as they were so comfortable. Since then i've bought the same pair in a different colour and the memory foam ones. After my brother mercilessly ripped my about them i ended up buying 2 pairs of Nike trainers and they're absolutely shit for comfort. He keeps reminding me that i'm only 36, the little prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.