Skechers shoes.

On reading a comment from @shevtheblue, it got me thinking.

Sketchers shoes/trainers are definitely not street cred to youngsters, but being mid 50s, I'm no youngster. Bought my first pair in April from Italy. A pair of blueish grey suede boots. Probably the most comfortable boots I've ever worn.

Memory foam insoles and soft rubber soles. They look decent tbh.

Do you wear Sketchers. if not why not?

I've a couple of pairs - as comfy as any shoe I've ever had!

Sketchers feel amazingly comfortable when you put them on but they offer next to no support. If you have any problems at all or are doing anything strenuous, such as running, gym training even just lengthy walks then they’re not advised at all.

Worn them for about ten years. Just run them into the ground then buy more. Very comfy at the start until the memory goes but that's normal. I'd say them and Reebok classics are the most comfy I've worn. I like how you don't really see the logo on the ones I get, it seems less of a fad if they're ever popular (no clue if they are)

Either the average age on this thread is 72 or you're all closet lesbians with all this talk of comfortable shoes

Cheeky bleeder, I'm neither thank you very much but as I either walk or ride my bike to work, they do very nicely, thank you;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.