So(sorry) Khaldoon,Typical City?

My six year old lad sang his knackers off that day from start to finish,we took two coaches from levenshulme we arrived before half the blues had sat down.

And the younger lads ask me why I cry every time I see a trophy lifted. Because I never thought it would happen, but more importantly, that didn't matter!!

I was there when we were sh*t. Not York away, but the likes of Nott's County, Preston NE, Coventry etc.

I remeber in the late 80's early 90's when we had great players like F*ckoff Megson (at least I think that was his first name).

These new fans don't know what suffering means.
Did Megson score on his debut at Oldham?
If so I was there in the main stand.

Great shout @karen7 , I was waiting for a Jamie pollock esque own goal from otamendi.
Fortunately Otamendi isn’t that talented. More likely to see the Richard Dunne style smash fuck out of attempted clearance, rebounding off a striker and going into the net. Can’t for the life of me remember who it was against, I might even be making it up or exaggerating it through copious amounts of alcohol abuse.

Fortunately Otamendi isn’t that talented. More likely to see the Richard Dunne style smash fuck out of attempted clearance, rebounding off a striker and going into the net. Can’t for the life of me remember who it was against, I might even be making it up or exaggerating it through copious amounts of alcohol abuse.
You was right mate. Against Charlton under Sir Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.