Ederson out Sunday

I would go almost and attack them .the way I see it we are capable of scoring 5 goals against them but they won’t against us . But they are grinding out results and with there luck they are on a massive High now . We think bravo over one game will be ok. But I wouldn’t want him over a few games . Be nice to have joe hart for a game

Last edited:
YET ANOTHER key player out through injury. We’re the only team in the league with so many key players out. Every single season we’ve had key players injured. Must be something wrong in warm-ups/training. Becoming a joke now

Fuck it, we had to go for it anyway, we can't try and defend because injuries have decimated our defence and holding midfield. Our strength is always in attack, and those cûnts will certainly try attacking us, so do it back, let's go toe to toe and see what happens.

You win fuck all being soft and scared, let's throw all our attacking skills at them. We can outscore them, just have to take our chances when we create them, no powderpuff shooting or daft crisses for van dijk to head out above our forwards.

Quick passing, one-twos and press their average players like Henderson and Wijnaldum and that prick from Yorkshire and whoever partners vD at the back. None of them would get near our first XI, let's show the gobshite scouse fuckers what winners look like.

YET ANOTHER key player out through injury. We’re the only team in the league with so many key players out. Every single season we’ve had key players injured. Must be something wrong in warm-ups/training. Becoming a joke now
I think our sports science dept staffed by some of the leading guys in the field and with a multi million pound budget might have already considered that and ruled it out mate

Bravo played in the Community Shield, did ok in the 1-1 draw and saved a penalty to win the penalty shoot out.
Hard to believe we scored all 5 with Gabby hitting the winner.

What a season.

I am begining to think this is just one of those that we are not destined to prevail. As others have said though the pressure on liverpool is huge. If they dont win on Sunday and indeed the title they never will.

Reminds me of that meeting away at the swamp in Peps first season, scum had won all their games,media said scum had arrogance of champions,pog and ibra would smash us,mou had Peps number, they had too much power for our style etc etc. We had no Sergio, and Bravo made his debut I think, and what happened? we won 2-1, teams need support in times of crisis, I bet Peps not stood in front of the remaining squad lamenting the injuries! He will be showing them how to win with what weve got, and wouldnt it be fantastic if we did, I bet those media wankers would go quiet as mice.

Reminds me of that meeting away at the swamp in Peps first season, scum had won all their games,media said scum had arrogance of champions,pog and ibra would smash us,mou had Peps number, they had too much power for our style etc etc. We had no Sergio, and Bravo made his debut I think, and what happened? we won 2-1, teams need support in times of crisis, I bet Peps not stood in front of the remaining squad lamenting the injuries! He will be showing them how to win with what weve got, and wouldnt it be fantastic if we did, I bet those media wankers would go quiet as mice.
We did mate but Bravo let them back in the game that day if you recall. I just worry for us with him in net.

I think our sports science dept staffed by some of the leading guys in the field and with a multi million pound budget might have already considered that and ruled it out mate

Four of those are injuries to key players weren't from tackles.

They may be paid lots of money but their methods will be questioned because of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.