Ederson out Sunday

II am heartily sick of all these injuries. Every sodding game someone is crocked, usually for some length of time.

It's getting so I dare hardly see a game or read a report. Someone is always taken off and we don't see him again for ages.

Is there something wrong with our fitness training? Why don't Liverpool have half a team sidelined for crucial matches?

I've never known a season like it. I fully expect Raz, Kun or KDB to get crocked on Sunday, and probably out till the new year.

I don't expect any sympathy from the media, though.
The injuries seem to have started when our head physio guy went over the the dark side (Dippers)... they’ve had hardly any injuries since...

We did mate but Bravo let them back in the game that day if you recall. I just worry for us with him in net.
Yes, babtism of fire if I remember, but my point is that we won the game with Bravo in goal, and unfancied, so maybe we can do it again against the dippers, heres hoping.

We did mate but Bravo let them back in the game that day if you recall. I just worry for us with him in net.
He should have been sent off and conceded a penalty for the lunge on Rooney but fortunately we got away with it. He’ll be fine for Sunday but it’s not ideal.

Four of those are injuries to key players weren't from tackles.

They may be paid lots of money but their methods will be questioned because of this.
I’ve said it before that with the intensity pep has us playing at something’s gonna give sooner or later. You can’t go eyeballs out season after season without your body reacting. Nobody’s fault, just nature

The injuries seem to have started when our head physio guy went over the the dark side (Dippers)... they’ve had hardly any injuries since...

Was it this guy that defected from us to them?

latest

It’s not bad luck or a curse if your best players get injured playing in a relatively meaningless game 4 days before the biggest game of the season so far - it’s bad risk management. Or just bad management, take your pick.

Anyhow Claudio can do a job for us, on his day he’s still a decent keeper
100% spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.