Anyone prefer being alone?

Picking up on a point made in this thread, some women just struggle with the concept men want independence. I've had relationships with women who think your entire existence should be the relationship. And I think this is what makes me happier alone. Are there women out there who will be happy to let you have your own space, and not see it as a snub to them or a sign of indifference? Or am I looking for a unicorn? The moment one gets clingy I get turned off, it's the equivalent of slapping my boner with a ruler psychologically.
I'm a mans dream,i love my own company,they can go off and do what they want so long as they don't cheat

Crazy - good looking girls looks deformed.
Kim has modelled herself on jessica rabbit,huge boobs,she has had all the fat taken out of her waist and belly and put into her bum,it's actually very dangerous,there have been been many deaths from fat embolis as you can't always control where the fat goes,it's madness

Being alone and being lonely are 2 different things,you can feel lonely in a house full of people

I've lived alone a long time but the only time i have been lonely was for the year between cats,that was because i was the only living thing in my house aside from some spiders,i got very depressed with the quietness of it all,new cat and i don't feel lonely again,having had a taste of being lonely i really feel sad for old people who are on their own and hate it

It is as difficult for me to understand why you would want to be surrounded by people 24/7 as it is for people to understand why i like the solitude,we are different i suppose

Being alone and being lonely are 2 different things,you can feel lonely in a house full of people

I've lived alone a long time but the only time i have been lonely was for the year between cats,that was because i was the only living thing in my house aside from some spiders,i got very depressed with the quietness of it all,new cat and i don't feel lonely again,having had a taste of being lonely i really feel sad for old people who are on their own and hate it

It is as difficult for me to understand why you would want to be surrounded by people 24/7 as it is for people to understand why i like the solitude,we are different i suppose

I am absolutely loving the mrs being away kaz. Normally 5 people in my house but tonight just me and my lad who is on his x box. The quietness is amazing. Loving it. I got in bed at 6.30 and just chilling, fucking about on here, reading and going to watch the game later. Magic.

I clearly can’t cope with being on my own as each time a wife has left me I have found another within weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.