Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t see it at all, give it 12-18 months and he’ll be found out big time like Rashturd.

The combination of pace and strength surprises people right now but I don’t think he’s technically gifted enough to adapt when that doesn’t work and he hasn’t got the space to use those attributes. Put him in a better team who play against a packed defence and I think he struggles.

Or maybe he has the physical presence to offer a plan B.

But does he?

But what is realistic on the current marked? Prices etc

I just don’t see it at all, give it 12-18 months and he’ll be found out big time like Rashturd.

The combination of pace and strength surprises people right now but I don’t think he’s technically gifted enough to adapt when that doesn’t work and he hasn’t got the space to use those attributes. Put him in a better team who play against a packed defence and I think he struggles.
Found out like rashford? Rashford could be a hell of player under the right management, I'd take him over jesus every time

Found out like rashford? Rashford could be a hell of player under the right management, I'd take him over jesus every time

Oh ffs.

Rashford is plain stupid, continually running up blind alleys , I seriously doubt that even Pep could even coach the fucker, Spent too much time with the imbeciles involved at the rags , and as he is no doubt being paid some totally stupid fucking salary by those desperate clowns, will believe all the hype of the lemmings and arse licking media .

Last edited:
There’s not a single aspect of Rashford’s game which is better than Jesus, unless you believe the media hype. He scores the odd belter like the free kick last week but that’s it, his passing and movement is piss poor and he has no tactical awareness for United (or England). I completely agree with the ginger pig Scholes, Rashford isn’t even the best striker at the swamp and they’re fucking shit.

Oh ffs.

Rashford is plain stupid, continually running up blind alleys , I seriously doubt that even Pep could even coach the fucker.

You could not be more wrong about that. Rashford has very good movement for a striker, he's just not a winger and United don't get the ball to their strikers.

He'd be much better in a proper side, under a good manager but he'd rather take the money from United.

You could not be more wrong about that. Rashford has very good movement for a striker, he's just not a winger and United don't get the ball to their strikers.

He'd be much better in a proper side, under a good manager but he'd rather take the money from United.

So more input from our resident knowall - what a fucking surprise .

Look at Rashford in the England team and look at Sterling, chalk and cheese. Sterling’s movement is incredible, it’s proactive and he makes runs for people to pick him out, he virtually forces them to make the pass and is always on the half turn in anticipation. The arriving at the right time so consistently for a tap in isn’t luck. Sterling’s movement in respect of making space for others is also exceptional, he drags defenders away from the man in possession constantly and creates space with dummy runs for others to exploit.

Rashford on the other hand is reactive and he has to be prompted and forced to make runs that the passer has to dictate. He runs into channels for the ball over the top but that’s not intelligent movement, that’s just old Sam Alladyce/Mourinho type shit that anyone with a pair of legs can do to play percentages and gain a quick easy 40 yards up the pitch. There’s very little in terms of dropping deep to drag a defender out to make space for someone else or making a 3rd/4th man run, he doesn’t even think like that, it’s not his game.

Maybe that would develop if he had a Silva or De Bruyne behind him but Pogba isn’t half bad at that side of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.