Ederson out Sunday

You're all deluded. You think hell do ok even though he got sent off in his first chance to shine..

We're fucked, and may god strike me down if I'm wrong.

I've experienced Eike Immel (having ten put past him in a week at anfield) so having Bavo in net does not worry me.

Who is in front of him and whether they keep their concentration for the 90 mins does

Bravo will be sent off in the third minute for making eye contact with Mane. However, Walker will take his place in goal and pull off a string of fine saves to deny Liverpool in a thrilling 0-5 win.

You heard it here first. ;)

It seems the stars are aligning for littlewoods fc this season.
If they don't beat us on sunday, it may be viewed more of a defeat by their squad.
Must get, at least, a point.
The 1st 20mins will set the tone of the game. Maybe without our lynchpin keeper Pep will be pragmatic in his approach, maybe the 3-5-2 set up is the way to go here.

You're all deluded. You think hell do ok even though he got sent off in his first chance to shine..

We're fucked, and may god strike me down if I'm wrong.
I can’t get past the feeling we are fucked too. I like bravo but he really does let the nerves get to him, tries too hard and inevitably makes huge whoppers

It seems the stars are aligning for littlewoods fc this season.
If they don't beat us on sunday, it may be viewed more of a defeat by their squad.
Must get, at least, a point.
The 1st 20mins will set the tone of the game. Maybe without our lynchpin keeper Pep will be pragmatic in his approach, maybe the 3-5-2 set up is the way to go here.

3-5-2 is definitely the way to go, I've told Pep and he's ok with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.