Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Still all quiet on the Western front.

Most strange...
If the timeline is correct then it was reported on the 4th of Oct that City were asked for comments/evidence, it wasn't until the 31st that they were reporting that Liverpool were asked for their take on it so I'd give it 4 weeks myself. The fact that they have asked Liverpool for their thoughts after getting our reply seems to indicate that they weren't happy with what we told them. I'm leaning towards the idea that the FA aren't going to ignore this.

If roles were reversed all this week they would be articles about this and also out manager going to bayern would be the narrative

See BBC Gossip. Scroll to newspapers

Nothing startling. FA to consider individual charges against Liverpool officials. Nothing imminent as regards a decision to charge Liverpool but I think it's going to happen. The individual sanctions are the least of their problems as far as the club is concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.