Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

If fans cant see why we lost to Norwich just look at the stats it tells you everything!

Sick and tied of fans going on and on and on and on and on about the Norwich defeat!

GET OVER IT!

Look forward not BACK!!

If fans cant see why we lost to Norwich just look at the stats it tells you everything!

Sick and tied of fans going on and on and on and on and on about the Norwich defeat!

GET OVER IT!

Look forward not BACK!!
Why, it was an inexcusable defeat and showed why we are just not at the level of previous seasons.

nobody got the right to win every game and norwich city away is the reason why we love football and manchester city

glory hunters like united and liverpool feel they have the divine right to win, its lack of respect to the other teams because of the name and badge of the so called power club, am loving it seeing united in the mess they are in and even more than watching city win at times, the pleasure of seeing them lose most weeks to a so call smaller club is wonderful, the pain am in laughing my balls off seeing the glory hunting fans moan and moan about losing to clubs like Bournemouth

GET OVER IT!

Look forward not BACK!!
Stats say

We had 69% possession
25 shots to their 7
8 shots on target to their 3
16 corners to their 3

The only stat that matters is the score line but not sure what your point about looking at the stars means. We did more than enough to win that day but were very shoddy defensively and wasted a lot of goal scoring chances.

Here's my predictions.

Saturday

Chelsea v Palace 2-1

Burnley v West Ham 1-0

Newcastle v Bournemouth 2-0

Southampton v Everton 0-2

Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United 1-2

Leicester City v Arsenal 2-0

Sunday

Manchester United v Brighton 1-0

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Aston Villa 2-0

Liverpool v Manchester City 1-2

I lashed £20 on Southampton because we're so terrible away from home, plus no Gomes.

Hope you do Liverpool tomorrow. Also hope Spurs win because I hate Sheffield United.

Should we open a book on when the rags get their 1-0 penalty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.