Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

My value bet this weekend is Swansea away at Sheff Wednesday at around 5/2, think that’s overpriced.
I have few accs going today — I am well up on the year, thankfully, but if one of these pays later I’ll double that figure in my spreadsheet. ;-)

Thoroughly enjoying watching yet another match between sides who foul without a cynical thought in their purist little minds. No dark arts at all.

I think there's a possibility of us being down to fourth by the time we kick off tomorrow, depending on results. Worth a cheeky tenner on us being relegated?

I did put some money on the scousers tomorrow, even though I think we'll get a result there. At least it would slightly soften the blow a tiny bit winning some cash if we fuck it up. Or more likely if the officials/var fuck it up for us.

I think there's a possibility of us being down to fourth by the time we kick off tomorrow, depending on results. Worth a cheeky tenner on us being relegated?
If Chelsea beat Palace and Leicester beat Arsenal at home later we’re down to fourth

I’d like to know how many 12:30 kick-offs have no goals at half time compare to later kick-offs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.