Can Leicester City win the title again ?

They look bloody brilliant. I've always been a fan of Brendan minus his knashers. What were their odds at the start of the season? Maybe 250-1?

They have a chance but I can’t see it. Funnily enough there chances will increase if we win at Anfield tomorrow

They are a good team with a very good manager, even if he does come across as a bit of a dick. Good luck to them

rag bound no doubt then!

Daniel James in training.

giphy.gif

You could say that about most clubs losing key players.

Madison looks brilliant, love watching him play.

I could, as we have ourselves. We won a treble last season with arguably our best player missing for most of it, but our strength in depth saw us through. I doubt Leicester would sustain a loss or losses of key players themselves. The same as Liverpool, if they lose Mane, VVD and/or Salah for a few months it will be interesting to see how they cope, but they never do. Sure they get some injuries but not to top vital players. Allison is probably the closest they have come.

Yes he is some talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.