Before we play Liverpool

Sane to join Bayern after Peps shock return to Germany "Pep" I have had a wonderful time at City but when the call came i felt i had unfinished business Leroy agreeing to return to Germany was always on the cards and the idea to regularly bench him at City has now paid off" klopp who turned down the job before Pep stated " His love affair with Liverpool has only just begun"

If there’s absolutely anything thrown at the bus this time, they should just turn round and refuse to play.
We should just annihilate theirs if they do.
I agree, then we can see if the Fa have " brave balls". However that decision has to be made now, no pussy footing on the day, just drive right on by back to M/cr.

74838723_973826459648224_8070207187990872064_n.jpg
Is the Hing Harry pub anywhere near the King Harry pub?

Urgent national appeal for black and white films to support the 'history' of LFC and if possible a name from the past to compete with the likes of Swift and Meredith
Brilliant ;)
Swift Meredith Trautmann and Revie
Liverpool.....wheres your black and white history??

As part of the spying episode settlement they agreed to let us win in 2019-2020 season at their shitty ground.

It’s a fact.

Just for the record apparently the FA have already said they’d turn a blind eye and it’d be up to the police/club to punish anything.

Just for the record apparently the FA have already said they’d turn a blind eye and it’d be up to the police/club to punish anything.

Well if that’s the case...

I say we put 12 brave souls on top of the coach in riot gear. Give each a large sack of jarred candles. Allow them to throw the candles to the mouth breathing vermin. Sort of like “Scouser Mardi Gras”.

If a few candles happen to hit their hollow heads - oh well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.