Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

BBC website, (Phil McNulty) has finally mentioned 'Spygate' :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50360143
That's McNulty out of a job then. He even has the temerity to suggest that there is an agenda against us.

If City feel some of their achievements have been undervalued while lavish praise has been showered on Klopp and Liverpool after their Champions League triumph, then they have a valid point.

City's excellence under Guardiola has almost been taken for granted in some quarters. They made history by winning the league in 2017-18 with 100 points then retained it last season, staying ahead of Liverpool by putting together 14 successive wins to maintain a one-point advantage.

And this was also a team that made history by winning an unprecedented domestic treble of the league title, Carabao Cup and FA Cup. It is remarkable that this achievement seems to have been downplayed given its scale.

It is a tribute to City's growth and consistency under Guardiola that it could be argued they have not had the credit they deserve for this feat.

As if that were not enough, there has been the recent "Spygate" controversy, with allegations of Liverpool recruitment staff hacking into City's scouting database in 2013. Liverpool were reported to have paid a £1m settlement, although without the club or any individuals accepting any liability or wrongdoing.

Nothing is going happen anytime soon and definitely not this season, under no circumstances will anything be allowed to derail their march for the tittle.
I'm pissed off we didn't go nuclear at the time, why settle for a million when we could of fucked them up big time. If the roles were reversed would they accept a million in hush money, would they fuck, that weasly twat Henry would of been all over the media slating us and demanding the most severe sanctions.
We have been demonized for far less, yet these horrible, cheating, murdering self pitying ****s are looked upon as self proclaimed European royalty and backed by the saturated scum loving ex players who frequent the media.
As yesterday confirmed, nowt, nothing, zero, diddly fucking squat will get in the way of them getting back on the perch at the top of the tree.

Nothing is going happen anytime soon and definitely not this season, under no circumstances will anything be allowed to derail their march for the tittle.
I'm pissed off we didn't go nuclear at the time, why settle for a million when we could of fucked them up big time. If the roles were reversed would they accept a million in hush money, would they fuck, that weasly twat Henry would of been all over the media slating us and demanding the most severe sanctions.
We have been demonized for far less, yet these horrible, cheating, murdering self pitying ****s are looked upon as self proclaimed European royalty and backed by the saturated scum loving ex players who frequent the media.
As yesterday confirmed, nowt, nothing, zero, diddly fucking squat will get in the way of them getting back on the perch at the top of the tree.
I have a feeling that if it happened recently, in the past 3 years where they’ve shown how much a bunch of relentless, insufferable ****s I think we would have.
That was at a time when we thought we’d get people onside by being nice.

That or we let them get comfortable and we were biding our time till the moment was right. I mean one can dream right?

With the reference to the Hilton -Starwood hacking,I liked the Starwood executives comment about “protecting the brand”Our owners are using football as a brand round the world.Liverpool owner is in America,Our brand is also in America,Sue the bastards there,for megabucks,do it in the UK and get peanuts.Thoughts.

City’s brand has been destroyed by in main the scouse media & their social media warriors.

when the enquiry for Hillsboro happened the supporters galvanised themselves to attack all the lies created against their brand / reputation. They did it that well it went the other way.

that’s what we need to do, report & attack any lies but mainly we the supporters & the club have this, it’s the smoking gun & it could destroy them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.