Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Don’t see any wrong decision today, that’s the view from France television as well. gundo was shocking I agree. We were not there technically and impossible to win without playing to the max there.
Do you watch the games wearing blind-folds in France?

In a strange way, I feel more optimistic after that performance. I really thought they would dominate us with our injuries but they didn't. I feel much more confident that we are the better team and when the likes of Ederson, Laporte and Sane are back, I'm pretty confident we can beat them in the CL league and league. We have to be more clinical though. We missed loads of chances again which is becoming a bit of a recurring theme.

They really aren't anything special.
Our next 8 fixtures are:

Chelsea
Newcastle
Burnley
Rags
Arsenal
Leicester
Wolves
Sheffield Utd

So we have 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th in the table. After playing 1st today. So we started a run of 9 games where we play the entire top half except for Bournemouth.

This gap is going well into double figures. Impossible to win all them with these injuries and this defence.

His clearance for the first goal was like when my 2 year old son kicks the ball to me in my living room.

This is lack of concentration. So fkng annoying. I can’t believe we still do this shit. Bernardo did the same before Townsends goal against Palace. Use the fkng flanks to get rid of the ball. This is so basic stuff.

Can't see Gill getting on board with that.

If the dippers win the league this year and next then the rags no longer have an advantage.

I am a believer that football has a natural order, you see your Stokes etc having good years in the Prem but returning to their natural home. Sadly, the Rags will one day be title contenders / winners. Liverpool after Klopp will return to their challenging but never being consistent phase. Hope city can stay at the top thoguh

Shite because it's them nasty despicable cockwombles, but you have to be honest and say that we created our own downfall. Gundo shite for the first goal, defence is dodgy as hell, and we missed a bucket-load of chances that should have been taken. We should have at least grabbed three of the chances we had.

Blaming VAR and referee is easy, but it should never have been a question. We should have drawn that easily, if not won it. But, we gave away some daft goals and missed a good few sitters. No way under normal circumstances we should be going home with nothing after that. We had a ton of possession and there was waaaaay more action in and around their box than in ours, and that's what hurts. We SHOULD have come away with something, even if it was just a point.

Bad bad day at the office. Another day they would have scored just one of them goals and we could have had three or four. So please don't talk about it being all about VAR and the ref. It was in our hands and we fucked it up. Add to that the absence of Eddy, LaPorte, Mendy alone and they wouldn't have ever got three.

Just hope the squad is 100% right for the game at the Etihad. If we are we'll do them for sure.

"We played like Champions against the greatest team in Europe"

Loving the Sarky streak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.