Liverpool (a) post-match thread

VAR not being used unsettled the players, manager everyone of us

VAR cost us the game

It’s corruption at the top which is allowing the candle lighting, skip dwelling, coach wrecking, phlegm speaking bent bastards win this league

PEP What happened today is that we showed why we were the Champions. In this stadium, to play way we played, we did incredible. I'm so proud of my team. They're the strongest team in Europe and the way we played, we played so good.

Guardiola on his altercation with the referee at full time: "No way [was it sarcastic] I congratulated them... I am so polite, even in here"
Rather if he had just said what he really felt. No good doing your nut when the games on then pretending everythings ok afterwards. Something along the lines of " we lost because of corrupt officials again".

Every time I see that third goal I think Bravo is going to pluck it out of the air, really poor from him.

Even if he went for it and missed there’s a chance he puts off the attacker. Don’t think Eddie would have saved the first two but that third just doesn’t happen.

Stones is a big concern for me. I thought he was poor today and has gone backwards the last 12 months. I don’t think we will win it this year but we must ensure a top 4 place to keep and attract the best players
I think stonesy is like a dog with two dicks outside of football and it shows on the pitch, his head is a million miles away.

I don’t buy into the VAR is corrupt accusation as to me that just makes us look like bad losers. But today I did actually question it. Two definite penalties not given. And the first one meaning their first goal wouldn’t have stood. But even with all that, it doesn’t hide the fact that the players we have fit are not performing well. Bernardo, KDB, Gundogan etc all very average. Stones is scared of his own shadow and Angelino is simply not good enough. We have to hold onto the new year when we can get all our injured players back but by then the scousers could be well out of sight. The only positive taken from today’s game was that Sterling finally got over his Anfiels hoodoo and played really good. MotM for me.

You are too critical of the team. We created enough situations to score goals, apart from the pen non-calls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.