Chelsea
Newcastle
Burnley
Rags
Arsenal
Leicester
Wolves
Sheffield Utd

So we have 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th in the table. After playing 1st today. So we started a run of 9 games where we play the entire top half except for Bournemouth.

This gap is going well into double figures. Impossible to win all them with these injuries and this defence.

Mate these are just numbers in the league table. It's the team in front of you that matters. Do you think we aren't capable of beating them home or away?

Expected to lose and we did, considering our injuries and their run of luck , not a surprise. Is is over , no far too many games left yet . But what really pisses me off is VAR! Whether decisions are correct and examined to a scale a gnat's cock is measured with, VAR decisions are inconsistent , or just plainly wrong , goals being chalked off after lengthy delays , the system and the way it is being managed has completely fucked this game we love. Needs binning , just leave goal line technology. One thing it has shown is the shit level of refereeing we have in this country

Guardiola on the handball decision: "You'll have to ask Mike Riley. I'm not here to talk about decisions of the referee."

Should have taken one for the team pep ffs
He should have gone for it and got a touch line van for Chelsea. That was the moment!

But gave away the 1st with a shit clearance

It wasn't a great clearance but maybe he wasn't in a position to hit it harder and that was the best he could manage in the circumstances (I haven't gone back and studied it). He was at least back and defending in his own box. Why wasn't anyone closer to Fabinho to prevent him shooting? Why didn't Bravo get across to save it? Not just about Gundo.

I was confident going in to the match. Liverpool hadn't been playing well and even with our injuries I thought we had enough quality to cause them problems.

It seemed like a good opportunity to play 352, and use the numbers in midfield to help cut off the supply to their forwards, but ultimately we didn't take our chances and got punished by a rutless Liverpool side.

How we respond in our next three fixtures is going to define our season. Realistically we can't afford to lose again this season and with this long left that's going to be a big ask, but this team is capable of incredible things.

On another note its good to have Rodri back hopefully we can get the others fit without picking up more injuries in the meantime.

Guardiola on the handball decision: "You'll have to ask Mike Riley. I'm not here to talk about decisions of the referee."

Should have taken one for the team pep ffs
He already has Karen with the vigorous Oliver handshake and the sarcastic " thank you very very much " to all three officials

1. Give Leroy whatever the fuck he wants! HE MUST STAY! We are lacking pace on the wings, the workload is too much for Sterling to handle alone.

2.Maybe, just maybe its time to pull the plug on the Stones project.

3. Rodri needs to come to terms with the pace and demands of the PL.

4.Gundogan, good game, bad game, doesn't matter, he would always play!

5.Bravo, should put on the moonbeam costume and become our mascot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.