Votes: 125 35.6%
  • Aguero

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Jesus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The VAR officials

Votes: 64 18.2%

• Total voters
I thought all were shit today,No urgency whatsoever,the passing was all over the place,we were powderpuff up front,back to the drawing board.

Eh? I thought he was easily our best player. Beat his man time and time again. Non-stop supply of chances.

No other City forward came close.

Disappointing players: Aguero and KDB. KDB has not yet approached the level before he was injured.
He never hides and always gives 100% but for all his beating his man time and time again there was no end product was there? It was the frustrating Sterling of his first season.

Eh? I thought he was easily our best player. Beat his man time and time again. Non-stop supply of chances.

No other City forward came close.

Disappointing players: Aguero and KDB. KDB has not yet approached the level before he was injured.
Kev looks fat.

Sterling ran them ragged at times, especially 2nd half. Love his fighting spirit too.

Kev looks fat.
I don't know about that. He doesn;t quite seem able to run away from midfielders and find the killer pass / shot that he was doing.

It will probably come. I am conscious though that I don't think he has been at that level since he was injured at the beginning of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.