Liverpool (a) post-match thread

I try to remain balanced and as impartial as it's possible to be, but you have to wonder what the hell is going on when a very clear handball decision in a game a few days ago took 6 minutes to decide it was no penalty, yet this one was decided in under 22 seconds, the time between the handball and Liverpool going up the other end and scoring.

Sky definitely said that the handball had been checked by VAR
It was checked after the goal was scored.

No thanks, I’ll continue to post my opinions on here if that is ok by you

What a fucking muppet.

Ive just read your response to RB. You have literally quoted his exact words and used as a stick to beat him with like you’d picked up on something different.

Do yourself a favour and stop being deliberately controversial because you’ll get a hammering on here.

Engage your brain.

We need to buy a defender in January. I have no confidence in Stones and the less said about Otamendi, the better. We also need to bin off Mendy if he can't even stay fit for half a season. I would also upgrade on Gundogan but have no idea if anyone world class is available as it seems Pep wants Bernardo on the wing.

1-0 up (assuming we scored the pen), they open up bit more looking to equalise, which I admit they probably would have, but I just cannot understand why the penalty wasn’t given by the ref, linesman, 4th official or the pissing VAR judge..!!!, am I out of order by suspecting it’s bent as fuck??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.