Liverpool (a) post-match thread

1-0 up (assuming we scored the pen), they open up bit more looking to equalise, which I admit they probably would have, but I just cannot understand why the penalty wasn’t given by the ref, linesman, 4th official or the pissing VAR judge..!!!, am I out of order by suspecting it’s bent as fuck??
Nope. Football is fixed,

Poor performance. Didn't get any decisions but oddly not that upset.

Long way to go. Up the Blues!

Taking that logic into account, the ball hit Bernardo’s hand meaning it should have been a free kick to the Dippers.

The ref was well within his rights to allow them to play on and give them the advantage. However, the moment it hits TAAs arm then he either gives them the original free kick or a penalty.

What the ref cannot do is allow play to continue after TAA has handballed it.

He can if he's called Micheal Oliver . Bent cnut.

Just watched Bernardos interview after the game & towards the end of the interview, Sorriano walks along the corridor & Klopp walks past him & they don’t even acknowledge each other, not even a courteous “hello”, there is definitely bad blood between the 2 clubs at the highest level.

Just watched Bernardos interview after the game & towards the end of the interview, Sorriano walks along the corridor & Klopp walks past him & they don’t even acknowledge each other, not even a courteous “hello”, there is definitely bad blood between the 2 clubs at the highest level.
They may have said hello earlier.

It’s a full on fucking war now.

There is no doubt in my mind these bell ends have overtaken the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.