Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is, its converted to red, and that over rules the yellows, so its 2 off that record I think.

Lucky (or clever).

I honestly reckon he knew what he was doing.
It may not have been something he thought of, but I now strongly suspect a member of the coaching staff had a word with him sometime during the second half, perhaps during the eternity taken to review our second goal.

It may not have been something he thought of, but I now strongly suspect a member of the coaching staff had a word with him sometime during the second half, perhaps during the eternity taken to review our second goal.

I seriously doubt that.

I think his legs tangled with the Villa player and that's what brought the player down. That could well have been accidental or Dinho trying to be cute but I'm sure it was spur of the moment. I imagine Dinho was pissed off at giving the ball away and just looking to atone and he just didn't think to be more careful.

I seriously doubt that.

I think his legs tangled with the Villa player and that's what brought the player down. That could well have been accidental or Dinho trying to be cute but I'm sure it was spur of the moment. I imagine Dinho was pissed off at giving the ball away and just looking to atone and he just didn't think to be more careful.
Carelessness with plenty of time to think about what he is about to do being a fair characterisation of Dinho.

The most experienced and dependable player in the squad having a brainfart isn't exactly Pep's fault now is it?
Competent people do stupid things too. They just do them a lot less often.
If the one game ban was the cup game then maybe, just maybe Fernandinho got a tactical red ? Dunno where he was in the 'totting up' count of previous cards.

If the one game ban was the cup game then maybe, just maybe Fernandinho got a tactical red ? Dunno where he was in the 'totting up' count of previous cards.

According to PL site he is now on one YC, suggesting to me the two yellows resulting in red and league cup ban are excluded from totting up

According to PL site he is now on one YC, suggesting to me the two yellows resulting in red and league cup ban are excluded from totting up
They are, as was posted on here at the time, some of us thought it was deliberate to get another, as he wouldn't be playing on Tuesday night anyway. One slight drawback he'll get 2 games minimum if he gets another red (even for 2 yellows).

One of, if not the best defensive midfielder in the league for a good few seasons and we are wasting him at CB because Pep can’t trust Our two CB’s together. Had he been in defensive midfield today I’m almost certain Liverpool’s break for the first goal would have been a free kick on the half way line. We dont look solid at all at the back and him not playing DM is one of the reasons.

One of, if not the best defensive midfielder in the league for a good few seasons and we are wasting him at CB because Pep can’t trust Our two CB’s together. Had he been in defensive midfield today I’m almost certain Liverpool’s break for the first goal would have been a free kick on the half way line. We dont look solid at all at the back and him not playing DM is one of the reasons.
Imagine acting like playing Otamendi in this fixture would've been a good idea. We many not have conceded in that specific instance but we sure as hell would've conceded in about 4 other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.