Gary Neville

He was an arse for going on at Angelino saying he was having a nightmare which he wasn’t. Very poor punditry from him today.

Correct.and never forget ..that at the time he signed up for sky...utd were ruling the roost.England's top team without a shadow of a doubt.both Sky and little Gary nev must have thought they had created the media dream ticket....Gary nev to wax lyrical about utd for the next 10-15 years ..red propaganda around the airwaves all over the country...I actually spotted Neville at Euston st station London one mid week late afternoon ,back in the day ..just before it was announced he was to be the new face of Football punditry...I walked past him..he was suited and booted ..with a real smug look on his face. ..like the cat had got the cream...probably dreaming of his future Media career....Its now turned out to be a bit of a car crash fir both Sky and Nev as he has never been able to comment on a title success at Old Trafford. ..instead his above average punditry skills have had to be used to analyse utds woeful form and overspending on a selection of crap players and managers.The contract he signed with Sky is panning out very differently and I for one. .have a warm feeling inside watching him having to look miserable and talk about things like no leadership and one shot on target all game at Old Trafford, not to mention the Europa League ..the biggest trophy out neighbours can actually stand a chance of winning these days.
Gary.your a clown.your brothers a clown too.so is your dad.your relevance to football nowadays is minimal..unless we are discussing women's football.or Netball.I think it's time to do the decent thing step down clown,fall on your sword ..Make room for a talented Blue leaning pundit who can properly explain to the nation How Manchester City football club have revolutionized the game in this country,Introduced a Passing game from the back which even the England team have picked up and ran with not to mention our brilliant brilliant goal keeper who will surely go down in history alongside the great Frank Swift and Lev Yashin..legendary goalkeepers who left their Mark on world football and Ederson deserves to have somebody pinpointing his skills to the younger generation..our next Goal keepers....It's not right that as Phil Foden reaches the point where he MAY break into both the City and England team ..that we have an above average full back ("if the Nevilles play for England so can i"even attempting to analyse our midfield Diamonds game.
It's time for Neville to move on.
The times they are a changing. ..
Rock on mucker

He was an average player and a bad manager like his useless brother who is single handedly ruining the England women's team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.