Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Compare the endless and detailed analysis of Sterling's offside earlier this season, with the umpteen replays and the images of his shoulder with the dotted line down to the ground showing it 1" offside (allegedly).

Vs

The Salah goal, "VAR review complete - goal stands".. no debate, no analysis, no VAR commentary.

I'm not sure what is more surprising, the STAGGERING, discrepancy between the way the two incidents were reviewed, or the way this discrepancy is not even mentioned by the pundits?????!??

If they are not in on it, why on earth are they not screaming about the injustices and ridiculous corruption?

Neville always sounded so rushed when announcing “it’s showing as check completed, the check is completed.” It’s as if he was hastily told to say it.

Yes, another good observation. To be honest, when you piece it all together, it does suggest VAR wasn’t in use. Call me crazy but I’m inclined to believe the tweet.

That's what I thought. None of the incidents seemed to go to var, no way would they be looked at that quickly. If the officials knew it wasn't in use they would revert to pre var rules, ie flagging.

Watch the first goal on MOTD. Despite the handball and Walker out of position all Stones has to do is step across mane, at worst a booking and a harmless free,. Oh no johnny boy retreats like the tide and from there on were in trouble. Even then a schoolboy would have cleared the danger. defend him all you like but Gundogan is a Liability and a coward, as long as Pep continues playing him Don't expect things to improve anytime soon. Dippers were bang average to boot.

Compare the endless and detailed analysis of Sterling's offside earlier this season, with the umpteen replays and the images of his shoulder with the dotted line down to the ground showing it 1" offside (allegedly).

Vs

The Salah goal, "VAR review complete - goal stands".. no debate, no analysis, no VAR commentary.

I'm not sure what is more surprising, the STAGGERING, discrepancy between the way the two incidents were reviewed, or the way this discrepancy is not even mentioned by the pundits?????!??

If they are not in on it, why on earth are they not screaming about the injustices and ridiculous corruption?
Almost like the Sky footage was being used to substitute VAR?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.